By accessing or using the ECSSR website, you accept the Terms and Conditions herein. If you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions set forth herein, your access to the website shall be deemed unauthorized, and you refrain from using it immediately. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all users and visitors of the ECSSR website. In case of any violation on the part of any user, or where there is good reason to believe that a user has violated the Terms and Conditions of use, usage of the website may be suspended, prevented, and/or ended. Users shall not violate or attempt to violate the applicable procedures and regulations for protecting the website, which include, but are not limited to:
- Accessing data not intended for the user, or logging into a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the ECSSR system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization from the ECSSR;
- Attempting to interfere with services provided to any user, host or network, including but not limited to uploading malware, overloading, "flooding", "mail-bombing" or "crashing” the website;
- Sending unsolicited e-mails, including promoting and/or advertising products or services, forging any TCP/IP packet, or header or any part of the header information in any e-mail, or newsgroup posting;
- Using the ECSSR website, by any means whatsoever, to send an email or anything from or on behalf of the website, by referring thereto, or assuming the identity of its name, involving offence or defamation of the ECSSR, the website or anyother person, announcing any false news or information and improperly attributing the same to the ECSSR. In such case, you shall indemnify the ECSSR, its Directors, employees, and agents against any loss incurred due to your use of this website;
Violation of these Terms and Conditions, the system or the network may result in civil or criminal liability. The ECSSR will investigate occurrences of such violations and may legally prosecute users who are involved in such violations.